OT: hat are the german term for REAMER ?

"KS" skrev i en meddelelse news:466c452a$0$927$ snipped-for-privacy@dread12.news.tele.dk...

It should be: What are the german term for REAMER ?>

Reply to
KS

Reibahlen

Tom

Reply to
Tom

That is reamerS. Reamer (singular) is Reibahle.

Ni-nickpicking-ck

Reply to
Nick Mueller

That is nitpicking.

BTW, the subject header did set the spelling standard required. :-)

Also, easier to search for plural rather than singular...

Tom

Tom

I know. But what I do is nickpicking[tm] :-))

I thought about a second German term for "Reibahle", but didn't find one. :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Reply to