Railroad rail

Anyone know where I can get a few feet of railway rail?
Thanks
-- Peter Fairbrother

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:09:30 +0000, Peter Fairbrother
A railway? <G>
Regards, Tony

Network Rail might have a couple of feet, mind you, it might be missing a few bolts etc, especially if it came from near a set of points or a railway station. As long as you are not trying to run a national railway system on it a couple of feet from them should be okay.
Cheers. Brad.
On or around Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:09:30 +0000, Peter Fairbrother

what type, what size, and where?
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:09:30 +0000, Peter Fairbrother

Try the Watercress line - they should have some at their shed in Ropley.
http://www.watercressline.co.uk /
Regards,
http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk

Peter: I have about three feet. I sent you an email direct because I don't want everyone rushing to get it!
Keith