RDG / Rotagrip connection???

I have just bought some items from Rotagrip (fordeight) and RDG (rdgtools) on ebay and oddly have got character for character identical feedback from them :

"Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer. A++++++."

OK a format used by many, but odd it is absolutely and utterly identical from each - is there some trading connection - is one handling the others eBay traffic? - no problem if there is, just curious.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

with ebay seliing manager (or perhaps just pro) you can automate leaving feedback using stock phrases - this is one of ebay's default phrases

Reply to
bigegg

Do Rotagrip have a website? I was looking at their PB chucks on fleabay, wondered if they did soft jaws to fit them.

Stu G

Reply to
stooby-doo

I don't think that they do, as their email address is snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

where the XXX's are for their privacy !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

No web site but they have an ebay shop called "The Tool Shop". Soft jaws - ebay item 300084626268.

Archie

Reply to
Archie

Cheers, didn't see them when I searched.

Stu G

Reply to
stooby-doo

hi

yes its down to eBay selling manager, it comes with 10 default feedback replies

-Gareth

Reply to
Gareth - Chuk