Rotagrip website?

I felt sure Rotagrip had a website, maybe I was mixing them up with RDG. Does anyone know for sure as google fails to turn up anything.

I accidentally found this though!

Reply to
Mike

I don't think they have, but the catalogue is available on CD.

Regards

Kevin

PS interesting footnote to the above story. He only got the payout as he was told to **** off, not because he was sacked. Under current employment laws once over 65 you have precious little employment protection. Odd, as the government are busy trying to raise the retirement age. By the time I get there I reckon I'll have to work till I'm 85.

Reply to
Kevin Steele

I have two phone numbers for them - 0845 100 1566 and 0800 100 5177, suggest giving them a call. I have a CD (issue 5) but it may be out of date, no sign of a website mentioned on it.

Steve R

Reply to
Steve

Rotagrip Ltd.,

16-20 Lodge Road, Hockley, Birmingham B18 5PN West Midlands Tel 0121 554 5177 Fax 0121 523 9188

Magchucks UK

16-22 Lodge Road Hockley Birmingham, West Midlands B18 5PN United Kingdom Phone : +44 121 5511566 Fax : +44 121 5239188

Looks like the two are connected, no reference for a website anywhere that I could find.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Rotagrip sell on Ebay with user name of fordeight or a sellers shop as The Tool Shop here is a link to one item-

Paul.

Reply to
Paul Swindell

Correction, 2nd phone number listed on their CD is 0845 100 5177 (woops).

Steve

Reply to
Steve