Slightly OT - in need of small metering pump

As usual google groups not working again .. your posts not there yet
you are limiting yourself serverly in search with it being 12 volt .
if you can get an inverter in there
search ebay with terms
chlorinator pump chlorine pump blood pump Peristaltic Pump laboritory pump lab pump chemical pump dosing pump hydroponics pump dialysis pump kidney pump
you never know there may be a twelve volter amongst that lot.
all the best.markj
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:05:39 -0700 (PDT), mark

Totally agree with the above. Also you do not indicate your pressure requirements
Depending on the fluid one option is the metering pump used for pumping diesel to an Eberspacher or Webasto. 12v or 24v DC you need to supply the pulses. Not sure of the flow rate.
Richard

Cheers Richard, I found a few Webasto pumps on ebay; checking the Webasto service documents I managed to find on-line, the heaters use around 160ml/h, I can reduce the pulse rate to get what I need. Sorry for not supplying more information, it's to be used to dispense Flashlube (a valve lubricant) on my LPG fueled car so it's actually working into a negative pressure most of the time; the Webasto pump also acts as a fuel shutoff when it's not energised so it should be ideal because it will stop the lube siphoning when it's de-energised. Martin