Transport request

morning all, Is anyone heading across country from Runcorn Area (actually Tim Leach's place) towards Nottingham / Loughborough, that could collect a dividing head for me?

cheers

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Doing that run first or second week in April, any good ?

John S.

Reply to
John S

Going to Manchester end of the week(-ish) with a strong possibility of calling on Tim to get a large pulley/flywheel off an alternator. Loughborough can be on the way home....

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

That would be ideal, Ill drop you an email to work out the details

Dave

Reply to
Dave S

If Peter has to cancel that would work as a back up :)

Dave

Reply to
Dave S

Did it yesterday :-(

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

typical

Dave

Reply to
Dave S

He's a lying bastard, he's only saying that to wind you up

Peter, Don't forget 4 meters here to collect.

John S.

Reply to
John S

I wish.

Rugby AM; Manchester Longsight railway depot late AM; Chester Hoole Road railway depot early PM; Stafford Lichfield Road late PM; Back to Rugby to do the day's work.

Would have been better if I could have fitted Wembly and Glasgow Polmadie rail depots in as well. Have to do them later on.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I know, replying to my own post, but Id just like to say a big thanks to Peter for the drop off :)

Im very happy at the way members of this NG will help each other out in this way.

cheers

Dave

(Who now has a stripped ready to clean diving head for work tomorrow)

Reply to
Dave S

Happy to help when we can.

Big thank you to Tim for getting my alternator pulley/flywheel off as well.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes