Transport request

morning all, Is anyone heading across country from Runcorn Area (actually Tim Leach's place) towards Nottingham / Loughborough, that could collect a
dividing head for me?
cheers
Dave

Doing that run first or second week in April, any good ?
John S.
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:18:59 -0700 (PDT), John S

Going to Manchester end of the week(-ish) with a strong possibility of calling on Tim to get a large pulley/flywheel off an alternator. Loughborough can be on the way home....
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk http://www.prepair.eu

Peter, That would be ideal, Ill drop you an email to work out the details
Dave

If Peter has to cancel that would work as a back up :)
Dave
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 02:01:55 -0700 (PDT), dave sanderson

Did it yesterday :-(
Mark Rand RTFM

typical <roll eyes>
Dave

He's a lying bastard, he's only saying that to wind you up <g>
Peter, Don't forget 4 meters here to collect.
John S.
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:22:21 -0700 (PDT), John S

I wish.
Rugby AM; Manchester Longsight railway depot late AM; Chester Hoole Road railway depot early PM; Stafford Lichfield Road late PM; Back to Rugby to do the day's work.
Would have been better if I could have fitted Wembly and Glasgow Polmadie rail depots in as well. Have to do them later on.
Mark Rand RTFM

I know, replying to my own post, but Id just like to say a big thanks to Peter for the drop off :)
Im very happy at the way members of this NG will help each other out in this way.
cheers
Dave
(Who now has a stripped ready to clean diving head for work tomorrow)
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:44:46 -0700 (PDT), Dave S

Happy to help when we can.
Big thank you to Tim for getting my alternator pulley/flywheel off as well.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk