" "Trill" Makes Budgies bounce with health"?

Perhaps now that the birdbrains in both NG's have been introduced to each other, we can leave them to twitter indignantly and irrelevantly amongst themselves in a corner of the school playground while the rest of us get on with mature and civilised discussion?

Reply to
Superior Intellect

What a laugh, you wouldn't know what a mature and civilised discussion was even if you tripped over it!

Reply to
A Veteran Has Lung

Please stop constantly changing your ID. I choose not to read your posts and you are thereby attempting to defeat that choice. You may consider this acceptable behaviour, however 'mature and civilised' people do not.

Chris Heapy

Reply to
ChrisH

One day you'll twig that this group would be better without you.

Reply to
Charles Ping

Along with uk.r.a, comp.dsp, and possibly even life itself?

Do your words regarding the Soham girls and the September 11th attacks count as mature and civilised discussion?

Reply to
Gary Cavie

"Superior Intellect" wrote in news:3fa526f6_2@mk-nntp-

1.news.uk.worldonline.com:

I go on holiday for nine days and return to find Gareth has changed his anonymous sock puppet for another.

I see the new ID promotes self-importance - something he has to hope for as no-one holds him in very high regard within this or other newsgroups - often seeing through his postings and replies for what they are.

Sadly, the only this he has changed is his name - the subjects are all the same - and a search on Google and other archives show that he has been hammering the same nail in for that long now that, like its head, it has become totally dull.

Oh well.

Dah di dah.

Leigh...

Reply to
Leigh

Go to uk.rec.models.engineering to find the reason.

Be warned, it could make your ribs ache....from laughing!

It's a gem.

Reply to
RVMJ

In article , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net says... |Perhaps now that the birdbrains in both NG's have been introduced |to each other, we can leave them to twitter indignantly and |irrelevantly amongst themselves in a corner of the school |playground while the rest of us get on with mature and |civilised discussion? |

You are capable of a mature and civilised discussion?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Is this something to do with Mr Lyon ?

Reply to
Duncan Munro

I take it brian.reay is a spoof alias name of our resident Troll?

Reply to
Bill

Methinks that anyone who believes heat is an electromagnetic wave, can hardly describe their intellect as superior (superior to an earthworm perhaps).

Reply to
DrBoris

That is so earthwormist - thats typical of this white, middle aged, male attituded NG

What did earthworms ever do to you ?

;O)

me

Reply to
me

Last week it was turnips. It's only fair that earthworms should take their turn at being insulted.

;O)

73 de G3NYY
Reply to
Walt Davidson