beige trouble

I have been moulding some PE-LD parts coloured with a blue masterbatch, and now when I have to switch to a beige colour every thing changes. Suddenly I can't seem to keep the mould properly closed (even with max closing force witch is A LOT). Can anyone tell me if the pigments used to get the beige can cause trouble? The material vendor says that I should have no problems with changing colours.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Danzig

What changed? Just the masterbatch or the complete resin? Sounds like you have a completely diffeent grade of material, with differences in flow properties. What does the resin supplier say about the two materials? Is the material supplier reputable? Bill

Reply to
Bill