Universal pe,pp zipper profile

We are manufacturers of Pe zipper profiles. Recently we are receiving enquiries about developing a universal zipper profile that can be used on both PE AND PP
films. One of our competitors has already developed a similar product. Can anyone help me with this. The product should have good bonding qualities for use on both Pp and Pe.