Used Vetaphone Corona Generator for sale

Hello,
I have a used Vetaphone Corona plus generator for sale. I have used it
for corona treatment of polypropylene tubes. It is in good condition
other than the discharge head that could do with a clean. We
originally paid 6K and will be happy to throw in the dry air compressor
that we are using at the moment.
If anyone is interested in making me an offer please mail:
snipped-for-privacy@biogeneresearch.co.uk
Many thanks
David
Reply to
daveatfernie

Site Timeline

  • How does one calculate the 'OH index' of polyols for use in PU synthesis - or is...

    ⚗ Polymers