Used Vetaphone Corona Generator for sale

Hello,

I have a used Vetaphone Corona plus generator for sale. I have used it for corona treatment of polypropylene tubes. It is in good condition other than the discharge head that could do with a clean. We originally paid 6K and will be happy to throw in the dry air compressor that we are using at the moment.

If anyone is interested in making me an offer please mail: snipped-for-privacy@biogeneresearch.co.uk

Many thanks

David

Reply to