Latest threads in ⚗ Polymers Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I found my compound yellow.
In the name of Allah. Dear sirs/Madam. I attempted to make a PVC fibnal product has tend to yellow colour.I used azodicarbonamide as my blowing agent. Other materials were completely white. Do you...
3
3

What is a good substitute of DOP?
In the name of starting I found it necessary to thanks Rolf Wissmann who gave me two very good resources.I hope you search around his good making your work easier I give you his sources as he gave in...
2
2

How can make more economical formulas of P.V.C products?
In The Name of Allah. There are some questions that we face when we attempt to find soloutions of industrial final products. The most important questions is : How can we balance between economical...
1
1

PVC solvents
Are there any good solvents for PVC? I would like to be able to dissolve it with the same ease as polystyrene in acetone. I am kinda interested in using it for casting. What would be the maximum...
1
1

Kynar PVDF Properties
Detailed information on Kynar and other brands of PVDF can be found at Kynar® 740 PVDF Sheet & Rod - KYNAR 740 - Order Online

modified methylaluminoxane (MMAO)
how is the MAO modified? i.e. trimethylaluminum-free is the modification -- http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/

PHA once again
Once again: Anyone interested in sharing experiences on microbial production of PHA? In other words: anyone interested to apply to a Nobel prize? Thank you for your feedback! Flaviouz
1
1

Edible polymers???
I love to eat polymers, because they are so tasty. Which polymers are edible???
7
7

Non-Contact Ink for XLPE
Can anyone give me a source of Non-Cotact Printing Ink for XLPE? Thx n rgds.
1
1

painting polyamide
Hi, I sell plastic resins (polyethylene, polypropylene...) for injection moulding. One of my customers makes high heels in polyamide 6 (nylon 6) and they want to paint it. I know that you can paint...
1
1

Are Hassium-polymers possible???
I've got a ton of Hassium from the Hassium mines on Hyperion and I now want to create polymers with Hassium. Is that possible???
1
1

ISBMR 9th Course: Biophysics and Structure, Erice-Sicily, 22 Jun-2 Jul '09
We like to bring to your attention the 9th Biophysics and Structure Course of the Int'l School of Biological Magnetic Resonance (ISBMR). We kindly ask you share this information with graduate...

PHA
Hi fellows, I'm just starting a PhD combining wastewater treatment with microbial production of polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA). Anyone interested in sharing experiences? Flaviouz

The surging trouble of PP Film
The process is T-die and base resin is PP. Temp. condition is 300 degree, Line speed is 100rpm. MIF is 15~18g/10min. The PP composite is including Recycling PP about 30%. We can not reduce the...
1
1

Annealing Polyamide 11
I'm currently looking at the affects of annealing PA11 at 47 degrees C for 2 hours. I'm carrying out the research using a flexible rilsan grade. DSC studies have revealed unusual melting behaviour...
1
1