color assignment.

I am having problems assigning colors to surfaces, parts or components. Everything has the same grey tone. anything to be set in config.pro I imported color.map from 2001 but I can't see the color palette. I go to display-color and appearances, but there are not color settings there. Appreciate any help. Harry

Reply to
Harry Wulf

I'm not real sharp on this stuff, but (and this is referenced to Wildfire) I think it looks for an "appearance.dmt" file. If there's nothing in it you must browse to and open a *.map or *.dmt file which can then be saved as appearance.dmt so it will be found the next session. Hopefully someone will correct this if incorrect.

Reply to
Jeff Howard