Does anyone else do this?

I don't use it but I think it's a config.pro setting which saves a copy of your file(s) before you regenerate.

Reply to
graminator

Highlight the feature, RMB and nothing there for removing the feature. Ahh, how about dragging it out just as I dragged it in. Yeah, that works. Thanks for the tip. I believe this stuff is new to WF, especially the dragging business. And they used to have to be contiguous in the tree, no ungrouped features in between. It also didn't give you a default name, you had to give it one before starting the process. Lots of things have changed. For the better, I might add.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

Yes, you can block a bunch of features, RMB and "group". It's much easier than before, where it was a whole cascading menu thing. They still have to be contiguous in the tree though. If you pick separeted features it prompts you to pick everything in bewteen.

Reply to
graminator