Is it possible to modify GTOL value after you've attach it to a dimension or a feature?

Greetings:

I am wondering if it is possible to modify a GTOL frame value in WF2 build M050 detailing after you realize that there is a symbol or tolerance value typo in it. Do I have to erase and start from scratch? Thanks for your time and help.

Reply to
njchen24

: wrote

You can't select it directly for modification just by clicking on it. But, if you hover the mouse pointer over the dimension/gtol combination, then RMB 'Pick from list', the gtol should turn up in the list. Select and click OK, then RMB again and pick 'Properties'. This should bring up the gtol interface where you can change any part of the definition.

Reply to
David Janes

I see it's burried in the "pick from list". I would prefer "gtol" is in the RMB menu. It would save a few click. :-)

Reply to
njchen24

You can also change the gtol from the model tree in WF2. As long a you know the gtol id # you can select it and then right hand mous select properties and the gtol panel will display

Hope this helps, Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28