ProNC Group?

I used to be subscribed to a ProNC dedicated group but can no longer find the reference/name - anyone help?

Cheers, Sean

In the meantime.....

I've been using ProNC for milling for quite a while but am now starting on the turning.

A have a concave hemisphere I want to machine. To make my tool a boring bar I've simply rotated it through 90 using tool_orientation the parameter - is this the accepted method?

I've created an AREA sequence and by default the tool removes matls travelling along the z and steps in the x. Can I change the slice orientation and remove matl in the z slices - facing each layer?

Cheers, Sean

Reply to
SeanK

Sean,