Searching for Native CAD viewer that provides distributable *.exe file

Hi all,
Maybe this has been beat to death already but I'm looking for a file
viewer that can display native Pro-E files that can also provide a
distributable exe file like 3DTOOL does.
Does anything like this exist?
Thanks for your assistance.
Mike Singer
Engineering Technician
Topflight Corporation
Glen Rock, Pa 17327
717-227-5252
Reply to
Pinbuoy
Well not really, I wanted it to display NATIVE Pro-E files, while this is a nice viewer, each file has to be "published" which is not much differnt from creating a PDF for each file, which is where we're at now.
Thanks anyway
Mike Singer
Reply to
Mike Singer
I see your point, but as the original post stated, we're looking for something that will view the NATIVE Pro-E files. It seems to me that E-dwgs makes you "publish" or create another file. Taking the time to create another file is a thing we want to avoid, granted E-dwgs does alot more than pdf but we want to avoid making another file, so E-dwgs is not a solution for us.
Mike
Reply to
Pinbuoy

Site Timeline