Snapshots in drawing [wf2]

Hi,

I have an assembly with connections. There are two relevant positions, 'open' & 'closed'. I have mechanics snapshots of these two positions and marked as 'make available in drawing'.

How do I created a seperate view for each condition in a drawing when there appears to be no way to reference the snapshots?

Or maybe it's done some other way.

Thanks

Reply to
kenny

Select the view and RMB 'Properties'. From the Categories list, pick View States. In the section called Explode view, check the box that says 'Explode components in view and click on the drop down list handle. Pick your snapshot from the list. PTC got really clever and hid the snapshots with the explode states. Reference to this is made, in passing, in the Help material about the Snapshot icons and what they do.

Reply to
David Janes

Thanks

Reply to