Wildfire Spinning Panning Rotating

New to Wildfire and just wondering if there is a configuration to make Wildfire span, pan & rotate like it use to in 2001. I'm not talking about the mouse button configurations, just how it behaves within the working window.

Reply to
EricJ

Eric,

You can make it rotate/zoom/etc the 'old' way if you turn on the Spin Center display. There is no config option available.

Frankly, I don't notice it anymore (the new spinning paradigm). And using the wheel to zoom in/out is very handy. Did you notice that the zoom is dependent upon cursor location?

Regards

Reply to
Pete

Can't drive aye? Had the same problem. You'll get used to it.

Reply to
Doug

Ahhhh...that's great with the spin center display. Gives me the old feel back, thanks. I did notice the zoom is based on cursor location. If I can just always keep that in my head, I'm sure I'll love it.

Thanks again!

Reply to
EricJ