AC adjustable timer, motion sensor timer

Heres the setup:
1. I have standard household current (110v, 15 amp, AC) entering into a device. 2. A momentary pushbutton switch is pressed.
3. This feeds a current to a standard receptacle outlet, activating a light. 4. The switch is released. 5. Power is cut off to the light.
Here is what I want to accomplish:
1. When the pushbutton switch is released, the current flow to the receptacle continues for an adjustable amount of time (ex: 4 seconds to 10 minutes).
-------------------------
Motion sensors from any hardware store do this same thing. They have a switch to select 4 seconds, 10 minutes, or 20 minute activation. They are typically hooked up to a light socket or sold individually for a little as $10. I have found "AC Relay timers" on industrial supply sites, but they cost upwards of $50 and are very large units themselves. I don't need motion of proximity sensor capability since the device it switch activated. I simply need to keep current flowing for a length of time after the momentary switch is released.
I guess, as a last resort, I could buy a motion sensor, disassemble it, and somehow bridge the motion sensor part. However, I'm hoping to accomplish this with premade unit of some kind, and for under $10 (since ill be making large quantities.)
So, does anyone have any ideas of suggestions?
Thanks -Matt
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Post in a relevant newsgroup?
Buy one of these? http://www.energyfederation.org/consumer/default.php/cPath/39_766_134
Here's exactly what you're looking for, but for 220V countries: http://docs-europe.electrocomponents.com/webdocs/03bb/0900766b803bb4d3.pdf
Learn how to use Google?
                    John Nagle

John,
Thanks for the somewhat sarcastic response. Although, posting this question in an irrelevant newsgroup apparently worked well, as you knew of two places to find something very similar to what I am seeking. I will still keep an eye open though, as I'm sure there is a item like this in a robotics or electronics supply store somewhere.
Thanks again, -Matt