1930s news clippings

I ran across a couple of news clippings from the 1930s laid in the pages of a book I'm scanning. They both deal with very early American amateur rocket
launches. One make specific reference to "American Interplanetary Society" and has a wire photo attached. Date is probably about 1932 or 1933 on both pieces. I've scanned both at 600 dpi, and converted to TIF format. If anyone has an interest I can arrange a file transfer via MSN messenger or AIM. E-mail me privately if interested, as I don't regularly follow this group.
Why not take the time to post them to your web site...or one of the many free online storage sites?
Then everyone can enjoy.
KCornelius

Here you go:
http://rapidshare.de/files/23787736/My_Pictures.rar.html

Got to sign up to DL it.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
And your point is?

Actually that's not true. You only need to sign up if you're downloading lots of data, over 100 MB at a time I think. You choose the "free" option and follow through. For a file this size it's a snap.