Aerotech, US Rockets partners?

Found a couple of interesting items on eBay:

?ViewItem&item=3157346975&category=16487 Notice the titles: "Aerotech, US Rocket MFG 29mm 180H100-STD" "Aerotech, US Rocket MFG 29mm Banshee Kit"

Either somebody's pretty brazen, or pretty ignorant (or both).

I suspect the first one will come down when eBay realizes it's a motor.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

That's not even the wackiest thing I have ever seen.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They more than likely put "Aerotech" in the title line for searches. If you notice they don't have anything referring to AT in the description. It's just to get it in front of ppl.

Boomer