CAR: Looking for a kit.

Bill, Found these, not sure if this is what you're looking for;
MON
7651306392
87 THUNDERBIRD COMBO
'87 Thunderbird Combo Monogram 1/24 $22.00
MG
Reply to
Mike G.
Did you check Tom's online catalog of OOP stuff at Hobby Heaven?
-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH
Reply to
Chuck Ryan
Bill,
Monogram kit #2735 - 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
I found a couple for you...
EBAY:
- US$20 - 1/4 way down the page.
- US$18 - 1/2 way down the page.
- US$25 - 1/2 way down the page
Cheers!
Scott Garard
Reply to
scotty68
Yep but I keep getting nothing. I also looked for one in Fred Stern's July Sale but there weren't any there either. Thanks Chuck!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad Modeller
I had seen a motormax edition at Wally world yesterday ( 87 turbo coupe,stock)
They to have just re-popped them,give it a while to get to your area.
I'm in Daytona ,FLA............ where we usually get ''NEW'' stuff last
Hope this helps.....Stan
Reply to
BAD 4 GOOD

Site Timeline