CAR: Looking for a kit.

I'm looking for a Monogram '87 Thunderbird kit, street Stock, not the NA$CAR. TIA!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Bill, Found these, not sure if this is what you're looking for;

MON

7651306392

87 THUNDERBIRD COMBO

'87 Thunderbird Combo Monogram 1/24 $22.00

MG

Reply to
Mike G.

Did you check Tom's online catalog of OOP stuff at Hobby Heaven?

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

Bill,

Monogram kit #2735 - 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe

I found a couple for you...

EBAY:

- US$20 - 1/4 way down the page.

- US$18 - 1/2 way down the page.

- US$25 - 1/2 way down the page

Cheers!

Scott Garard

Reply to
scotty68

Thanks, Mike but they all seem to be NASCARs.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Yep but I keep getting nothing. I also looked for one in Fred Stern's July Sale but there weren't any there either. Thanks Chuck!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Thanks, Scott. A couple good leads there.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

I had seen a motormax edition at Wally world yesterday ( 87 turbo coupe,stock)

They to have just re-popped them,give it a while to get to your area.

I'm in Daytona ,FLA............ where we usually get ''NEW'' stuff last

Hope this helps.....Stan

Reply to
BAD 4 GOOD