FlyRockets web site clickthroughs data available

I've posted the stats on the FlyRockets web site clickthroughs. This is tracking each time someone clicked on a link in flyrockets.com to go to a vendor or club site. Enjoy!

Greg Deputy

Greg Deputy

Appoox 400 click throughs for us (middle of the list) and already more than paid our investment plus some of the suppport we gave other vendors.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine