BATFE Court Decision

Clearly someone there does, and the best way to deal with it is to get the press to paint the turkeys in charge as another Michael Brown at FEMA.

Rocket motros are still PADs. They are just PADS made with unregulated materials if APCP is removed from the list.

I'm in on that one. Not only do I want them to reimburse me for the $$$ I spent on permits and compliance, but I want all documents that they collected regarding me destroyed, including all record of my fingerprints in "the system" removed.
On 11 Feb 2006 14:22:16 -0600, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

There is not much chance of that happening. Maybe you should just change your name to Bob Kablam. ;)
OK, so much for the APCP, but is an LEUP (and magazine) still required for Black Powder, ematches and the like?

comcast dot net> writes:

Yes, unless you're using it in antique firearms. Pyrodex does NOT require any permit. And you can make your own ematches without a permit.

They are currrently defining the soap dish standards

Only one to make money on class action suits are the suits.
Remand means they sent it back to the lower court for further action using their ruling as guidance, my guess is that the district court judge will propose a timeline for the new rule to prevent the ATF from simply failing to act.
ohh did anybody notice that the 3 judges were all Democrat appointees? clinton(94),.clinton(97) and the senior judge was a Carter(80) appointee... I wonder what the result would have been had they all been reagan/bush/bush appointees?
shockie B)

shockwaveriderz wrote:

It's hard telling.
Sandra Day O'Conner was a Reagan appointee, yet she was a very independant judge. Sometimes she sided with the liberal judges, sometimes with the conservative judges.
-Kevin

I'm sure we won't have that problem with scAlito.
On the other hand, my little brother knew Roberts from law school, and followed in his footsteps at Harvard, Law Review, and clerking for the same judge one step below the supreme court. Rather than following him to clerk for the high court, he returned to Harvard and has been on their law faculty ever since.
shockwaveriderz wrote:

Letter of the law vs LCS?
They interpreted the law as written.
Give me those with an honest effort any day.
Chuck