Battlestar Galactica reflux - er, reDUX

Did anyone else notice that the Cylons were reincarnated in KITT? Same red light scanning back and forth. But a better voice.

Bob Kaplow

I think Patrick Duffy is hoping we forgot about it. :-)

Bill Sullivan

Support Your Local Time Lord! Bring Back Dr. Who!

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Counseling, Jerry. Counseling.

Reply to
BB

.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Fair enough. Jerry's replacing Chris Taylor in my killfile, for a while at least.

At least Chris shows signs of maturing and developing as a human being.

Reply to
BB

I thought they called that lying low.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Nah, go back and read his posts from a year ago - he actually HAS improved!

Which is really saying more about how awful his posts were then, than how good his posts are now.....

Reply to
BB

Thank god!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I didn't watch or like Buck Rogers either....... I grew up as a kid in the late 50's very early 60's with the original Twilight Zone and Outer Limits on TV and soon graduated to Robert Heinlein and Arthur C.Clarke and Issac Asimov.....I loved the old B&W

50's "B" Movie Sci Fi flicks.......and yes this is blashemy but I didn't really like ANY of Star Wars (the >
Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Yeah, but it had that snappy opening theme song,... zzzzzzzz

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

My cronology may be wacked, but didn't DS9 show up before B5? Although similar in some ways, they were VERY different. In fact, after watching the B5 pilot, I found it boring. It got better as it aged.

Bob Kaplow

manufacturers.>>

Do you suppose the Galactica's rocket motors were TRA certified?

J.A. Michel

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Yes but that may have been Bellasarius. I suppose we were lucky he didn't put some kind of scanning device like the "red eye" on Air Wolf.

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

That was an interesting movie. I think they made a sequel too, didn't they? I didn't see part 2, although I would watch the original again.

Ted

Reply to
R Ted Phipps

Cube was the original, which I didn't see. I hope to pick it up some time.

Hypercube was the sequel.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Ok. Cube was pretty dark too. I never saw Hypercube.

Ted

Reply to
R Ted Phipps

The PMC I always wanted but was not done was the B5 White Star ship.

And the Wallace and Gromit moon rocket.

Bob Kaplow

those too....

Taped "Prisoner" a few years ago when they had a marathon on the sci-fi channel, then picked it up on DVD last year.

-- Al Rognlie NAR 71223 Sr WOOSH, NIRA and Washington Aerospace

Reply to
Alan Rognlie

There was one called Quark, that starred the Lander's sisters before they did Dallas and a few other shows. It was a comedy about a garbgae scow. I think it lasted 6 episodes.

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman

The PMC I always wanted but was not done was the B5 White Star ship.

Reply to
GCGassaway