Dick Embry, Mark Bundick - Jerry Irvine's Impact on litegation?

This message is directed at the current presidents of TRA and NAR. Both have been VERY silent during this current round of illegal
Irvine activities.
I posted a question directly to Mark Bundick asking him what his opinions are of the impact/undermining of Irvine's activities with regards to current negotiations with BATF and other regulatory groups.
It is not surprising that there has not been an official stand by either leader as politicians typically are more concerned with polls than Actually taking a stand in what is right or wrong.
So I pose the following questions to both men:
(also answer in yes or no replies ... long BS replies that never even come close to answer the questions, really are a sign of BS on the part of the person answering the question; just read Irvine's typical responses to everything he states)
1)Did Jerry Irvine's actions help or hurt current negotiations with the BATF? Help or Hurt?
2)Can other rocketeers commit the same felonies and remain in your organizations? Would a member be removed/barred from membership? Yes or No?
3)Does the Federal Government have a justification for cracking down hard on Jerry Irvine activities or similar activities on the part of rocketeers? i.e., there has been claims that the BATF harasses rocketeer ... was the Federal conviction of Jerry Irvine Harassment? Was DOT or BATF justified in arresting and convicting Jerry Irvine or any other person who knowingly breaks state and federal laws? Yes or No?
Please answer the above questions with a "yes" or "no" reply. If you wish to then add a "wiggle room" statement after that, please do. But just be man enough to take a "yes" or "no" stand please. :)
My answers if I were to reply would be:
1)Hurt 2)No, Yes 3)Yes, No, Yes
See how SIMPLE, HONEST, and STRAIGHT forward my answers were? Now would you gentlemen be so kind as to take a "ballsy" stand and lets us know what your "leadership" stands are on this matter?
Thank you.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
If you put your name to this, people might take you seriously. As it is you are a joke just like your handle.
On 29 May 2004 13:49:57 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Word of Reason) wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
<< If you put your name to this, people might take you seriously. As it is you are a joke just like your handle. >>
That troll is worse than a joke, he's a very sick individual. I hope he gets some professional help.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

1. I doubt they have the time to answer every anonymous post on the internet. 2. They have nothing to gain personally, or for their organizations by answering on rmr, as it's a very small part of this hobby. 3. What's their incentive to answer anyone on rmr concerning this line of questions? 4. No flames intended and not to be rude here but who are you, that they should answer?
My point is, they answer to their organizations and members.
Randy
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Word of Reason) wrote:

That is because they have ZERO link to either association. NONE of the materials were certified by either silly little club.
I have taken extraordinary measures also to assure there are no perceived links between that and NAR.

I would actually not characterize either TRA or NAR leaders to fall into that camp. They pick their battles, but they are far more opinionated than a typical politician.

Indifferent. Different jurisdiction.

Care to post/email your real name to back this up?

--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Any way to tell if all these different aliases is the same person.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Yes but why bother. No one should take anything seriouly from people that don't have the gits to use their real names.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Phil Stein wrote:

I didn't take him seriously with or without gits. 8<)
--
Chuck Rudy VooDoo Digital Productions

http://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
<< Any way to tell if all these different aliases is the same person.>>
The mentally unbalanced individual who currently uses the ironic alias "Word of Reason" has posted the exact same crap here before under other aliases.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Word of Reason wrote:

What Phil Stien said..
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Word of Reason) writes:

I've never seen Dick post here, either directly or indirectly.

Did he answer? Was your post to him as anonymous troll as your posts here.
    Bob Kaplow    NAR # 18L    TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"         >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
Save Model Rocketry from the HSA! http://www.space-rockets.com/congress.html
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Well for starters who the hell are you? Anonymous AHOLES are not really in vogue...
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com


"Word of Reason" < snipped-for-privacy@juno.com> wrote in message
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Greg Cisko wrote:

On the contrary, they seem to have been multiplying like maggots lately...
David Erbas-White
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

What the hell does my being anonymous have to do with answering the questions?!? NOTHING! Stop whiping Mark's ass and make him take a stand. Stop trying to protect him because he is a "nice guy". I and many others want to know if we can pull the same crap as Irvine, and still hold membership in NAR ... so Mark, please enlighten us :)
Just answer the questions in the original post ... what are you hiding from or what for? Is it you secretly are affraid of Irvine? Why he has no power ... he is on the way out ... give him another 10 - 15 years and he will be dead and buried so why hide from him?
Or do you receive "free samples" from Jerry and you don't want to bite the hand that feeds you?
Just answer the questions. My being anonymous has absolutely NOTHING to do with you or your supporters/lackys answering the questions.
Can I join NAR, then illegally manufacture and ship motors? Please give me the scoop! What are the rules! You make them, now EXPLAIN them please :)
Anonymous ... damn straight ... with you people snipping each other daily, there is no way in hell I want to become a target to this newsgroup's foolishness ... now ANSWER the questions please! TY in advance :)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Word of Reason) wrote:

Because you say indefensible and nonsense things.
Email me your name in private and I will act appropriately thereafter.

I can tell you. No.

The problem you cannot see, and you cause, is you throw mountains of shit at the wall trying to make some of it stick. I just keep hearing the sound of plonks.
Jerry Jerry
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Pussy.
On 3 Jun 2004 03:21:34 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Word of Reason) wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Word of Reason) wrote in message

Wrong! Anyone who doesn't have the guts to identify him/herself and jump into the fray DOES NOT deserve and WILL NOT receive a serious answer. Like it or not that's the way it is, so identify yourself so we know you are serious and you might get an answer. I am not defendng any organization or person. I am simply telling you what you obviously don't want to hear; that an ice cube in hell has a better chance of survival than an anymous troll has of getting an answer.

Since there is no way in hell you want to become a target, there is also no way in hell you will get an answer. Very little is achieved by refusing to take risks. So either identify yourself or be a good troll: go away and quit wasting our time. Larry Lobdell Jr.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.