[F-FT] Comments on motor decertification requested

"big fine" just can't comprehend..(:-)
ROTFLMAO
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
Yep, I understood the word "treat" in that context, as "handle," though I could certainly understand the other definition in those same words. I guess its just that since I've never heard of a treatment, I assumed the first definition.
Reply to
Roy Green
Let's all go down to the corner tavern and have a few. My treat.
steve
Reply to
default