Free Shipping Till XMas

Newtons 3rd Rocketry is happy to announce that all orders for our Lil Johnny Rocket flying port-a-potty kit will be shipped free until christmas. This is a savings of $7.50

Mike Roland N3

Reply to
Newtons 3rd Rocketry

You will not be disappointed!

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

This is one crappy rocket!

Buy it now!

One guy has been flying it with our 29-120 and 29-180 reloads with grand success.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I saw one of these and it looked pretty cool. But it was also awful HEAVY for its size. Seems like the plastic was at least twice as thick as it needed to be. Of course it was no where as heavy as Ky's...

Bob Kaplow