Heads up--MicroMaxx at Toys R Us (maybe)

I don't know if it's some local anomaly or what, but the local
(Nashville, TN) Toys R Us has all of its MicroMaxx starter sets priced
at 4.95. Two rockets (and they have all of 'em too), the silo
launcher, and six motors for the cost of the motors alone. They'd make
great door prizes at club launches...methinks I shall snag three or
four sets for the October MC2/HARA meet.
By the way, my apologies if this gets posted twice. Google seems to be
having fits this morning.
J. Nimrod Szvelbnik, PhD.
(dba Jim Reyome, NAR 81902)
Lyles, TN