How do we attract new flyers?

Given the current state of paranoia, you don't attract new flyers. You need to change the national agenda away from "fight the terrorists" BUSH-isms to "let's get back to our lives" rationalsm.
Rocket motors are not terrorist's weapons, they are hobbyist's toys.
Reply to
LittleGreyPoodle
Did some more surfing at that site. What's the largest engine you can buy without a cert - E? I just saw this:
seems like a low enough price to get into mid-power rocketry, but if I can't get engines...
Eldred
Reply to
EldredP
Better deal on big kits here:
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
Reply to
Fred Shecter
Hey Eldrede,
Art was the guy selling stuff under the blue Pop-Up at the JMRC Launch...you can actually put your hands on them in person....which ...for me....means I am taking them Home!!!! ;-)
Mark A Palmer
Tra 08542 L3
Reply to
Mark A Palmer
No kidding? Maybe it's a good thing I *didn't* browse the booth...
Eldred
Reply to
EldredP
Well, it's at about $3 per rocket now, but it's still a good deal.
Eldred
Reply to
EldredP