I 284 Short liner - Heads up!

Guess that's why they teach kids to use a rules in Elementry School.

Reply to
Phil Stein

All (consumer) reloadables occasionally have blow-by. One way to resolve it is to GLUE the delay into the well with 5 minute epoxy. The delay heat roasts it and it peels out. You may need a dentist's pick.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's an understatement. People capable of creating the things we use are being weeded out by criminalization of a wide variety of science in the name of hazmat, environment, homeland security, drug control, you name it.

Soon few if any of the operators will know how to fix the machine.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sheesh, there goes Doc braggin' again... :-)>

BTW, Doc, where's that three-legged Levi's store again?

Reply to
Gene

SCCCRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Gene

I repeat: SSSCCCCCRRRRREEEEEAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Reply to
Gene

For motors or rocketeers?

Reply to
Gene

Rats. I just bought 3 I284s and a J350 for LDRS next month. Do I have to worry now? I'll measure the liners to see if they are 9 3/8". What if they are not?

When I was getting ready to do my level 2 a while back on a J350, AT was having problems with the J350. Now I got a few I284s and there seems to be a problem with 284s. Has AT been able to isolate the problem yet?

Thanks for being a great customer interface with AT.

Joe C.

Joe C

Me too. Last month when I had a forward closure failure and burnt up my nice NCR Patriot, Aerotech quickly replaced the closure AND rocket. They do have great customer service which builds a loyal customer.

Joe C.

Joe C