I'm back (sorta)

got me a new computer, and am currently trying to transfer info from the old to the new.
what does this mean? not much :)
I can now start editing a remake of the video "junior misslemen in action" with up to date info and in color. hopefully starring members of the MARS club.
Also, I'll now have AutoCAD up and running.
maybe a bit of documentaries of stuff our club has done and what we are planning to do, like.... Lander challenge video older launch videos HPR launch videos (that actually make sense!) Little Joe 10 project Hybrid engine stuff
Zak orion should have some other suggestions
The gang at rmr: TATER!
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Welcome back, Spud-man! :)

Speaking of which, someone ought to write up an article for ER about that lander challenge. I think that was one of the most interesting things ever attempted in rocketry, but I never heard much about it except in the online forums.
6
agreed