In the Press again

Better than that. We got it from a judge!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Chad L. Ellis

Yeah Jerry. I double dog dare you.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry you left out part of what I said

What I said was: "Now that I have proven I am not a troll, so lets get back to the question. Prove that I asked for your ATF permit. What I ask from others is not part of this. It is only about your permit. "

Jerry Irv> >

This sound like you are trying to give me the runaround. You have said that I asked for your ATF permit. I don't care which motors it belongs to, just show us the letter or email where I asked you for an ATF permit. If you don't it must be becouse I never did.

You want me to tell you if I require proof of an ATF permit? You have been saying that I demand proof. It should be you that has to prove your accusation not me. But I have already spoken about what I require or ask for. If you want to see it again; I will use a phrase you seem to like, go fetch.

You did not call me a troll this time, so you must know that I am not. So there should no be any reason for you to not answer my question. I only want to get the truth; the things you have been saying about me are untrue. And you must know that you have been lying otherwise you would have produced the proof by now. I am off line this weekend so you have until Monday to send an appropriate reply to me.

Jack Kane NAR S&T

Reply to
Jack Kane

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

We both know it was done by phone with a DPT rep.

And you got it probably, I would have to check records that are now over

5 years old.

It makes more sense to have you answer my question, and have me submit new motors after you approve ALL paperwork IN ADVANCE this time.

Does NAR require proof of an ATF permit of any kind or not?

[...]

only suspect.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Your true colors emerge.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jack,

The most sensible thing to do is to post NAR's requirements to be a motor manufacturer. Then post the requirements for submitting a motor to be tested. Then watch Jerry be Jerry.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Nothing like an open mind - jerk.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes. I agree.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Actually Phil you're the jerk. The disgust for Jerry and what he has done to hurt rocketry is wide-ranging.

I know he's banned from any Texas launches. Even here in Colorado he's looked down upon as a bloated horses ass.

Wipe your chin off Phil.

Reply to
wOrd of ReaSoN 5

All you are really saying is the "piling on" is pervasive.

I have done nothing that would prevent me from flying rockets at will in either TX or AZ or OR or CO.

There are just INDIVIDUALS there fixated on me.

The remainder of the pupulaton likes me fine.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Painted by your continued non responsive nature. I gave you a chance and you demand I buy kits so we can build trust.

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

Now Phil don't go and get yourself all worked up.

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

Even if he is a bloated horses ass, who asked you or anyone else to decide for them what motor they should or shouldn't use? If I were in a club & someone were trying to force that on me, I'd go out of my way to do the opposite.

Another anonymous asshole pushing his personal addenda.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Tripoli demands ATF permits for exempt products to build trust. You should appreciate that!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Don't worry. They do :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have a 29mm ButtKicker load I'd give to someone if it weren't for the little thing with the shipping.

Reply to
Phil Stein

What's an addenda?

Reply to