In the Press again

I was refering to the person I replied to. -

Reply to
Phil Stein

It's a trap to help find anal retentive people.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You don't take this attitude with the Dungeons and Dragons club members do you?

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

As far as I know, I don't know any.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Latin, neuter gerundive of addere, to add. Something added or to be added, especially a supplement to a book.

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

Either that ir someone pressed 'd' when he meant to press 'g'. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

s/b what are addenda... plural of addendum (but you knew that... )

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

Reply to
Phil Stein

Are you fishing?

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

By that logic, it's illegal to breath. After all, there's no law authorizing it.

Get real. You haven't produced a shred of evidence that TRA requirements are illegal, and you never will because no such evidence exists.

Reply to
RayDunakin

How you gonna do that Jerry, when everyone knows now that you can't legally ship motors?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Oh great, the psychotic troll changed his address again. I guess too many folks had him killfiled.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Can you really boycott something that dosen't exist?

Look I don't like nor respect the current Jerome Irvine. His evil ways towards himself and others, has made thim the "O.J. Simpson" of model rocketry ... Jerome is a Pariah.

Now if Jerome DID actually manufacture motors and they were available through a reputable distributor/dealer at a competitive price, heck I would be stupid NOT to purchase and use them.

The issue here is that we don't have to look far for things to bring down Jerome as he has supplied us all over the last 25 years with the rope to hang himself. No need to go after his product, because he has none, well xerox copies of outdated technology, but other than that ... nothing. Fibre Glass motor casings ... what a Joke! Korey Kline used that method back in 1977 and I would see the casings burning through all the time!

We can just look at his criminal history. He is a CONVICTED FELON. Now I don't mean to turn off our fellow rocketeers that have criminal history in their past. I know that for some of you, mistakes are made, but you correct the behaivor and rejoin productive American society ... Jerome is not like that. Jerome has commited major offenses in every decade for the last 25+ years. He has no intent to stop. He will continue to be a "bottom feeder" until his dying days which won't come soon enough for some of us.

Until then, we have to be on guard for Jerome's evil and demented intentions.

Don't tear down what a man has achieved, instead focus on what his sins are ... Jerome has enough sin for two people to go straight to hell after death :(

Reply to
Word of Reason

He's not banned. Just prudent.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

So WOR, how do you like the nightshift at AmEx? you're at the .38 machine tonight!

Reply to
AZ Woody

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

The DOT case appeared to be an administrative sanction rather than a judicial prosecution: it's not clear that it even constituted "due process of law" in itself.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Yes.