In the Press again

The DOT administrative sanction and resulting $40K fine are administrative "due process of law" and have the force of law, unless successfully challenged, by the recipient of the administrative sanction, in Federal Court. Jerry knows that. BTW, the administrative sanction is not a criminal or civil conviction, as there is no court record generated. However, failure to comply with the sanction penalties, could at some point, result in the courts becoming involved..

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

No, it was not. But, if you think you sent it, post what you think you sent me.

Go ahead and do it. Five years is not very long for a legitimate company. It is also no that long for an individual. I have records that go back over five years that is why I know I never asked you for an ATF permit.

Do you mean that you have all valid paper work required by the governments, not just what you think is required?

I never asked for yours.

I never asked for yours.

Jack Kane NAR S&T

Reply to
Jack Kane

Obfuscation at a moment of national tragedy and mourning.

Does NAR (currently) require proof of an ATF permit of any kind (for a newly submitting manufacturer) or not?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

one of those error sheets in the back of the user manual.

Reply to
almax