It's official. Bruce Kelly sells U.S. Rockets motors at Balls 2005

This is the first post I've seen from that asshole in about a month. Those filters work very well.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Substance?

How do you know?

Have you OR Phil ever even MET Jerry?

Or are you just going by what's posted on rmr?

Do Phil's ad hominem personal attacks on Jerry have substance.......huh?

Reply to
Gus

We have history, Google or ask "big fine"..

What' that got to do with anything? BTW, have you??

See above..

That's for Phil to decide, isn't it??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Next thing you know, they'll be allowing Poodles to compete in the working dogs competitions.

My god, what is this world coming to????

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Steve has met me. Maybe that's why he doesn't have the balls to use his real name. What he doesn't realize is that he owes me. A group of TARC members were gonna kick his ass because one of them heard an anti racial comment he made. I calmed them down so they didn't kick his ass. Poor Steve.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hmm, I guess if all of that is true, Stevey boy is qualified for that "special status" I was talking about, in an earlier post..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

He's 'Special' alright.

What do they call government employees that do what Steve does while sucking the taxpayer's blood.

Prisoners.

Reply to
Phil Stein

What color is the sky on your planet, Phil?

I have never made a racial comment of ANY kind at a launch.

Keep believing your own lies, Phil.

You're the only one that does.

Poor Phil

Reply to
Steve Decker

No, that's what they call people who "modify" waivers to suit their own needs.

Reply to
Gus

Hmmmmmmmmm. He had some Vulcan motors there as well. Do you claim these were stolen from Spock?

steve

Reply to
default

Jerry's buddy wrote, "A group of TARC members were gonna kick his ass because one of them heard an anti racial comment he made. I calmed them down so they didn't kick his ass. Poor Steve."

whats wroung with an (Anti) racial comment?

Reply to
spiff

Actually, The usr motors jerry speaks of, manufactured by Powertech, were never paid for by jerry.

Not only that, jerry never paid any fees to TMT for testing, not even for the usr motors that were certified.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis