It's official. Bruce Kelly sells U.S. Rockets motors at Balls 2005

Gus wrote:

Fortunately those posts have substance.. huh?? I bet if "big fine" continues to sit down and shut up, even less will be posted.. huh??
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Substance?
How do you know?
Have you OR Phil ever even MET Jerry?
Or are you just going by what's posted on rmr?
Do Phil's ad hominem personal attacks on Jerry have substance.......huh?
Gus wrote:

We have history, Google or ask "big fine"..

What' that got to do with anything? BTW, have you??

See above..

That's for Phil to decide, isn't it??
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:06:01 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

Steve has met me. Maybe that's why he doesn't have the balls to use his real name. What he doesn't realize is that he owes me. A group of TARC members were gonna kick his ass because one of them heard an anti racial comment he made. I calmed them down so they didn't kick his ass. Poor Steve.
Phil Stein wrote:

Hmm, I guess if all of that is true, Stevey boy is qualified for that "special status" I was talking about, in an earlier post..(:-)
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:57:24 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

He's 'Special' alright.
What do they call government employees that do what Steve does while sucking the taxpayer's blood.
Prisoners.
Phil Stein wrote:

No, that's what they call people who "modify" waivers to suit their own needs.
Phil Stein wrote:

What color is the sky on your planet, Phil?
I have never made a racial comment of ANY kind at a launch.
Keep believing your own lies, Phil.
You're the only one that does.
Poor Phil
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:39:11 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

This is the first post I've seen from that asshole in about a month. Those filters work very well.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm. He had some Vulcan motors there as well. Do you claim these were stolen from Spock?
steve
Jerry's buddy wrote, "A group of TARC members were gonna kick his ass because one of them heard an anti racial comment he made. I calmed them down so they didn't kick his ass. Poor Steve."
whats wroung with an (Anti) racial comment?
default wrote:

Actually, The usr motors jerry speaks of, manufactured by Powertech, were never paid for by jerry.
Not only that, jerry never paid any fees to TMT for testing, not even for the usr motors that were certified.