Jerome back in NAR?!?

Because Jerry is "special" so the rules shouldn't apply to him.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

This "recharacterization" while common, is false.

The rules have been carefully changed in reply to my efforts to comply.

That is a well known historical fact.

So WRT TRA my non-compliance is intentional alright. On the part of TRA.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Neither the labeling on a shipment, nor any posting on this newsgroup, constitutes a "statement under oath"... not sure that's true for an allegation made by an enforcement agency in an administrative proceeding, though.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Jerry, We don't believe you. And if you repeat it a million times, we still won't believe you, and you will have wasted yet more bandwidth and time - time which surely cold be spent better doing something else. Hell, spend that time scratching your ass. That won't get you any closer to motor certification, but it will bring you more benefit than whining on rmr.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

However the ORDER by the DOT in the administrative action DOES.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Which he did. IIRC I first met Jerry at NARAM-20, which was 1978 at Mile Square. Home of Bruce, the burrowing owl.

Bob Kaplow

Slowly is an understatement. Chuck is still on the BOD. Bruce still fails to meet his commitments, and pockets the cash for magazines he doesn't deliver. The BoD allows it to continue.

IMHO any BoD member who ignores the continuing corruption is guilty of that corruption. That covers every BOD member from the early 90s to now.

Bob Kaplow

So you agree they were changed in RESPONSE to me, you merely disagree on the motive :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I probably joined in 74.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Neglegence?

Party to the contract?

Participation in money transfer?

Participation in the offer knowlingly despite prior fraud?

Need I go on?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Possibly. There were obviously some TRA rules that have been changed to prevent your circumventing them. For instance, the restrictions on EX motors, which require that the motor maker be a part of the team flying the rocket and be a current member of TRA. And the rules regarding "manufacturer demo" flights which were tightened up to keep you from dodging the cert requirements that way.

As for the actual cert requirements, I don't know. I do know that every other manufacturer has to meet the same requirements as you. And I know that every other manufacturer except you and Frank has been able and willing to meet the current cert requirements.

The fact that you are either unable or unwilling to meet the same requirements as everyone else is your problem, not TRA/NAR's.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I was refering to the present. Not, what you claim happened in the past.

BTW we're still waiting to see some concrete proof of what you are claiming here.

Reply to
Phil Stein

What about fraudulently shipping rocket motors as, "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Its corrupt Phil because they still provide a LINK to HPR on the official TRA website..... They continue to facilitate (conspire?) with BK and his HPR antics... BK still runs TRA HQ.....

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the corruption..... something a good RICO indictment wouldn't solve of course..

Its simple :

  1. Take the HPR link of the TRA website
  2. Replace BK as HQ
  3. Remove BK and anybody over the past 10 years who allowed this from the TRA

Half measures will not work .....lip service will not work

shockie B)

shockwaveriderz

You have to rip over $20m to qualify for RICO so they are safe.

DOT and ATF are not.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I guess we can add your name next to Bob Kaplow's as a member of the Head On A Pike Club.

Reply to
RayDunakin

It worked in Babylon-5...

Bob Kaplow

Having a link to HPR is corrput?

As much as I dislike BK, no one that has accused him of being corrupt has proved it. Get some proof. Then we'll talk.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Apparantly.

Are you saying what you seem to be saying, that you cannot see the massive proof visible to the general public?

Or do you mean to imply only that that proof has not been presented to a judge?

How much proof do you need to KNOW to a certainty Bruce has delivred a fraction of the magazines he promised and was paid for, and that TRA actively made that happen??

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A business failure is not the same as corruption. Corruption requires malicious intent, and there is no proof that anyone ever intended the magazine to get so screwed up.

Reply to
RayDunakin