Jerome back in NAR?!?

Why is it anti Jerry if everyone is subject to the same rules?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Where?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

My personal opinion is that this should be reserved for things which happen under NAR jurisdiction (at a sanctioned launch, etc.)

Jerry has no CSFM pyro license.

I thought he was too busy ranting on rmr to do anything rocketry related. ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

I agree, though technically the illegal export is a separate issue from illegal shipping. But I see no need for the government to pile on more stuff for this one incident, and even less need for anyone to instigate such.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Ok Jerry, prove it.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Consultation fee $1000 per hour 2 hour minimum.

You cannot argue with reasonable commercial value.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

For Jerome's best interest, I have emailed the above agencies as to Jerome's activities. Maybe they can stop him from hurting himself.

Reply to
Word of Reason

Cute, but posting proof of your CSFM pyro license is not "consultation".

Reply to
RayDunakin

Can I send you a bill for the services you claim I provided?? (:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Good one Phil...

Fred

Phil Ste>

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

LOL and you sell Shit endlessly ... hahahahahahaha Jerome :)

Reply to
Word of Reason

Jerome dosen't play by the rules ...

Reply to
Word of Reason

Unfortunately, DOT did...(:-(

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I predict that Jerry will correct DOT's mistake - Right after he corrects TRA & ATF.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Perjury is against the rules.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Neither TRA nor ATF are open to correction.

Neither has effective administrative proceedings to address issues.

Both rely entirely on inspection and punative measures. Both employ grossly and obviously falsified propoganda.

In that regard DOT is different indeed.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Phil Stein

Then tell us why you labeled a shipment of motors, as "model aircraft parts"?

And remember, perjury is against the rules.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I see the possibility of a mosaic; quick send an email to the IZ..(;-)

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I wasn't aware you gave a statement under oath..(:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace