NEWSFLASH... BREAKING NEWS

Former President Ronald Reagan is still DEAD...

Reply to
Hippiestew

Alex Mericas

It wasn't him being Jesus we're worried about.

Someone with a 6 letter first name, 6 letter second name, and 6 letter last name, coming back from the dead or near dead after a brain injury (Alzheimer's would count, I'd think) would have even me heading for the hills.

I may not like former President Reagan's policies, and he and his wife certainly did introduce the occult into White House decision making (ok, so I object to that more as an astronomer than anything), and the guy was divorced...but even I don't think he was the anti-Christ.

I pray that God will have mercy on his soul, as I hope He will have on mine.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Carr

Reply to