Jerome back in NAR?!?

Give me a package good enough that I can drop on the DA's desk & he runs with it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well what's stopping him from getting it to ths DA? If he has betrayed the trust of everyone, I have no problem with him being fined or being made bubbah's bitch.

Reply to
Phil Stein

So you agree they were changed in RESPONSE to me, you merely disagree on the motive :) >>

Oh Jerry, You always think it's about you. TRA didn't change the rules only to keep you from the motor cert parade. They changed the rules to keep ALL scumbag liar cheapskate con-man flim-flam men, out.

steve

(Unfortunately it became to onerous for some legal upstanding entrepanuers like Frank as well, but he seems to be thriving and well liked in spite of the TRA cert issues.)

Reply to
default

"Half measures availed us nothing"

steve

Reply to
default

When you'r e right, you're right. I appologize.

Reply to
Phil Stein

No reason to insult donkeys like that.

Bob Kaplow

motive :) >>

to keep you

Actually, they have changed the rules just to keep out Jerry. More than once IIRC.

Bob Kaplow

I'm not really too bothered about "real deep" technical content, I'm just looking to read about interesting projects. On balance, I prefer the average copy of Sport Rocketry to the average copy of ER, so I'm probably not missing as much as I thought by not getting HPR.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

That commentary really speaks volumes to the value of NAR's Sport Rocketry magazine.

Heavy HPR content too.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A few years ago, I never thought I would say this. Right now, SR is probably the best rocketry magazine on the market.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Agreed.

Reply to