Looking for LDRS room share

Ray, For months I thought I could stay out of this crap. Maybe it's the time of year that got to me, but enough is enough. Ray, I don't even like Jerry, or much of anything he does, but you know what. I have been to some of his FEST launches where I personally have counted 600 plus people in attendance, which is more people than several LDRS meets have had, and more even than the one gong on right now, So now you f**king moron, call ME a liar. And for the record, I made copies on the hotel copier of an FAA wavier Jerry had at a FEST launch, to use as an exapmle for my local FAA office when I was gong to hold a launch of my own, so I know he did have at least one wavier that was valid, so now all you other nay sayers can call me a liar too. And you know what else Ray, I live in a country where no matter what the outward evidence to the contrary, a person, no matter what kind of scum bag they are, are innocent until proven guilty, NOT guilty until proven innocent, and yet you, and many others, with your holier than thou, Lord over the people attitude, hate Jerry with such passion that you want him to prove his innocense ( which he may or may not be able to do in all cases ) and yet you will turn a blind eye to the activities of some of your friends which are just as detremental to the hobby as his. You say you are providing a counter view to "protect" the new commers to the hobby. BULLS**T Ray. You use the oportunities to dig at Jerry. You are providing your own interpatation, nothing more, nothing less, and showing your hatrated for a man. Ray do not even attemt to say you don't hate Jerry, your actions and those of others are proof that you do. What would you say if Bruce Kelly was hammered all the time to prove his innocense? There are people who hate him, and you take excetion with them. It's hate pure and simple Ray, not to mention uncivil ( and un-American ) to do this. You defend wrong doing on one hand, and shout at the top of your lungs about Jerry's wrong doings on the other. What a two faced person you are Ray. And don't bother trying to retract what you said, or rewrite it, or say that's not what you ment because Ray, you proved even to me today, just what type of person you REALLY are. I did my time Ray, long ago, in South East Asia to defend your right to your opinion, but this time Ray, take it from someone who knows some of the truth and believes in the American way of life, SHUT THE F**K UP!

Reply to
jay brown

Wow. Thanks.

Yes I know you didn't do/say it "for me".

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

!!!

Reply to
Jim

Well. That should certainly put to rest any claims that "Jerry never had waivers" for his launches. (This alleged "lack of waivers" was the stated reason for TRA's refusing membership to him, wasn't it?)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Jay Brown wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

It was the lack of a _specific_ waiver.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Say wasn't it then TRA prezident and still board member Chuck Rogers who launched the rocket that grossly violated the waiver that he later said Jerry didn't have? Was he kicked out for flying without a waiver, or for intentionally violating the waiver?

Just for comparison, what was done to the folks that ran the "Central Blast" launch in Danville without the waiver that they claimed they had?

What was done to the TRA folks in Wisconsin who flew for years at Bong without waivers?

Bob Kaplow

Of course not, Bob. As you know, he had been told by Jerry that there _was_ a waiver.

I don't know. Never heard of those allegations. And I don't particularly care, either. I don't see any of those folks ranting for years on rmr about how they "really did have waivers" and are just innocent victims.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I'm sure Jerry will correct me if I'm wrong, but it was a 15K waiver where Chuck lied and said his rocket would go 13K but really did 25K. So who did the bad act? Jerry or Chuck?

It's just another example of unequal treatment within TRA.

Bob Kaplow

Yes. We agreed your photos were taken at an unspecified launch on sunday when 70-80% of the saturdaY crowd left.

YOU EVEN FORGET YOUR OWN CONCESSIONS!!

Yes people abused them and "told me later". They were not removed from TRA even though they "cheated".

You certainly do.

BS.

I never said that. Who is "believing it"?

BS.

BS.

BS.

BS.

BS.

BS.

BS.

BS.

I insist that he provide proof when he makes his

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yep.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

NOT to the altitude he knew, and concealed, his rocket was going to!!

I notice you care about allegations against me but NOT about allegations with PROOF against your paramours.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Correct.

Here's EVIDENCE

Jerry Irvine

No the claim was there were NEVER ANY waivers.

Just read the 3-92 "Morrow report" for yourself.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Evidence of what exactly?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry lied:

I made no concessions, nor was it an "unspecified launch". Here's a link to the exact message (watch out for line breaks):

RayDunakin

I do not care about the allegations against you, or anyone else. I DO care about your constant attempts to blame others for the consequences of your choices and actions.

Reply to
RayDunakin

And a picture of Bruce Kelly and some other guy, prepping a rocket? What's this supposed to be evidence of??

Reply to
RayDunakin

Where is Chuck Rogers' alleged notification?

Then look at the Tripolitan ads (I have not bothered to scan yet, feel free) which specify 15000 MSL max.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I care.

They are one-sided.