Re: I'll be at LDRS--in case anyone cares. Not that anyone would.

Marcus,

Just look for the skinny guy in BRS ware, and that would be me. ;)

Doug BRS - Seretary LDRS 23 - web manager

Reply to
Rocketweb

Sometime this summer. I have a very busy day job, with a lot of travel involved, so I can't say exactly when.

Reply to
Marcus Leech

Hey Doug,

wanna share a room at the Days Inn again ? I'll be there Wed evening.

THX, John

Reply to
John Ritz

Now that you mention it, I never realized that BRS had skinny members. Big rockets, big rocketeers?

Bob Kaplow

He's the little wimp hiding behind Lloyd. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Marcus, we should do a few of our finest 3.5% beers together (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, you guys do like 7% in the fuzzy North).

Hey, you and I can stand around and make fun of all the bald guys. That oughta take up a weekend and then some :-)>

Reply to
Gene

Yeah, Doug, eat a sandwich already, will ya??!! :-)>

Reply to
Gene

John, I've been trying to contact you since the Paleozoic era. Email me. (It's "level3" not levelthree")

Reply to
Gene

You first, Gene. I haven't touched alcohol for a coupla three years now. Partially due to medical issues.

I used to do that at Dayton during the hamvention as well. Seems like any random geeky hobby is full of old bald guys :-) :-). Actually, I have only one strand of hair left, it's just that it's 4000 miles long, and strategically arranged to make it look like I'm a hippy freak :-)

Reply to
Marcus Leech

As Jerry can witness, I resemble that remark!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Whew! Glad you said that... I never touch the stuff...

Reply to
Gene

Speaking of the 54mm PentaMAX motors, the pre-production orders have been filled (or will be delivered at LDRS), and there is only one set left. We plan to fly a K350 Pentamax at LDRS.

And just wait until people get a load of the "secret weapon." Marcus and I have been looking forward to this for a year now. Between this puppy and SpaceShipOne, the "hybrids are wimpy" idea will be dead, buried and forgotten.

Doug Pratt

Doug Pratt

THe suspense of it all.

Come on spill the beans!!!

Reply to
Phil Stein

Okay, okay, seeing as how it's you...but don't tell anyone else! It's a six-inch diameter ProPoly hybrid motor, burning PVC. It uses Marcus' multiple-port injector to give you about thirty different thrust profiles in the N and O range. 24 pounds of NOX. Just the thing for the guy who wants to fly something ridiculous but can't get a LEUP. We'll be showing the prototype (which we call Project Bunker Buster) at LDRS. NASA/Wallops is interested in it. Believe it or not, NASA is having a hard time shipping propellant!

Doug

Reply to
Doug Pratt

Robert, when it's THAT big, it ain't called "STUFF", it's a "RESPONSIBILITY"...

:-)>

Reply to
Gene

Show me.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's funny!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Phil Stein

Are you gonna be there? You can't be shown if you're not there.

Reply to
Phil Stein