Re: I'll be at LDRS--in case anyone cares. Not that anyone would.

Marcus,
Just look for the skinny guy in BRS ware, and that would be me. ;)
Doug BRS - Seretary LDRS 23 - web manager
Reply to
Rocketweb
Now that you mention it, I never realized that BRS had skinny members. Big rockets, big rocketeers?
Bob Kaplow
He's the little wimp hiding behind Lloyd. 8-)
>>> Just look for the skinny guy in BRS ware, and that would be me. ;) > >Now that you mention it, I never realized that BRS had skinny members. Big >rockets, big rocketeers? > > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > Save Model Rocketry from the HSA!
Phil Stein
Marcus, we should do a few of our finest 3.5% beers together (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, you guys do like 7% in the fuzzy North).
Hey, you and I can stand around and make fun of all the bald guys. That oughta take up a weekend and then some :-)>
Reply to
Gene
John, I've been trying to contact you since the Paleozoic era. Email me. (It's "level3" not levelthree")
Reply to
Gene
You first, Gene. I haven't touched alcohol for a coupla three years now. Partially due to medical issues.
I used to do that at Dayton during the hamvention as well. Seems like any random geeky hobby is full of old bald guys :-) :-). Actually, I have only one strand of hair left, it's just that it's 4000 miles long, and strategically arranged to make it look like I'm a hippy freak :-)
Reply to
Marcus Leech
Speaking of the 54mm PentaMAX motors, the pre-production orders have been filled (or will be delivered at LDRS), and there is only one set left. We plan to fly a K350 Pentamax at LDRS.
And just wait until people get a load of the "secret weapon." Marcus and I have been looking forward to this for a year now. Between this puppy and SpaceShipOne, the "hybrids are wimpy" idea will be dead, buried and forgotten.
Doug Pratt

Doug Pratt
Okay, okay, seeing as how it's you...but don't tell anyone else! It's a six-inch diameter ProPoly hybrid motor, burning PVC. It uses Marcus' multiple-port injector to give you about thirty different thrust profiles in the N and O range. 24 pounds of NOX. Just the thing for the guy who wants to fly something ridiculous but can't get a LEUP. We'll be showing the prototype (which we call Project Bunker Buster) at LDRS. NASA/Wallops is interested in it. Believe it or not, NASA is having a hard time shipping propellant!
Doug
Reply to
Doug Pratt

Site Timeline