Mars Lander

A while back I stumbled across a web site for a company that manufacures a couple different upscale Mars Landers. I forgot to bookmark the page and was wondering if someone out there knows the company.

thanx

Reply to
Al Gloer

Al,

That would be Tom Baker at:

David Takemoto-Weerts Davis, CA NAR # 80818 JPL/NASA Solar System Ambassador

Al Gloer wrote: : A while back I stumbled across a web site for a company that manufacures a : couple different upscale Mars Landers. I forgot to bookmark the page and was : wondering if someone out there knows the company.

: thanx

Reply to
David Takemoto-Weerts

Reply to