More new stuff from Estes

shreadvector

I guess you have to kill them so they can't file charges? 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

I want to see one that uses the feather / glide recovery. George Gassaway, where are you?

Bob Kaplow

So? The real one caried the equivalent of about 5000 NAR standard payloads.

Bob Kaplow

It in no way falls on George to do it.

Plenty of folks have plans to go that route.

I want George to pilot a supersonic cruise rocket for me. That takes skill!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

wear a hardhat

Reply to
tater schuld

It's all in how you hide the bodies. :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Many years ago, I caught a couple of guys breaking into my car. To make a long story short, they tried to take my gun and nearly killed me -- and I then refrained from killing them when I could have.

Afterwards, the police made sure I knew that I should just make sure they were dead the next time they got there -- they said they were a "full-service police department"...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

The paperwork is always much easier when there are no conflicting statements on the police report.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

So where do you dispose of the bodies...?

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

You got it! Art - what do you think...next MIS launch?

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

Where else? New Jersey.

Reply to
Phil Stein

What Exit?

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

Reply to
shreadvector

Knowing that would make it to easy. Here's a clue - it's a number less than 20.

Reply to
Phil Stein