Muncie launch this weekend at site of NSL 2007

Any one going to Muncie this weekend for the CIRFF sport launch? Same site as NSL 1998 and 2007. I hope to see a few more people there this time.

Bob Kaplow

I'll be there... :-)

All are welcome.

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Well, I will be in Indiana (up from Texas) this weekend, but meeting with builders to get started on our house up there. Too bad, I would like to get right to launching. I am still looking to get back up there for MWP4 the end of October.

-Tim

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
dixontj93060