Muncie launch this weekend at site of NSL 2007

Any one going to Muncie this weekend for the CIRFF sport launch? Same site as NSL 1998 and 2007. I hope to see a few more people there this time.
http://www.indyrockets.org/modules/extcal/event.php?event #
Bob Kaplow wrote:

I'll be there... :-)
All are welcome.
Mario
Well, I will be in Indiana (up from Texas) this weekend, but meeting with builders to get started on our house up there. Too bad, I would like to get right to launching. I am still looking to get back up there for MWP4 the end of October.
-Tim