New Happy Meals for Bob

Yo, Bob:

These will be difficult to convert for rocket powered flight.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

For the rest of the USA, that would be the new Hardees. They went "star" a few years ago.

How about a Double Western Six Dollar Burger. Perfect to eat after driving-thru in your H2.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Point and it is not even on the menu :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

All of the Hardee's around here have closed and so have the Denny's. Hardee's did have some of the best breakfast foods around.

Karl Perry QUARK, Cincinnati, OH

Reply to
KG8GC

As far as the Denny's in B'ham go, all I can say is: THANK GOD!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Flight convert what? The clown or Oprah's personal trainer?

Bob Kaplow

It is like a Happy Meal, but they have not indicated the box or packaging:

"Instead of Happy Meal standards like a burger and a toy, the new Go Active meal will include a salad, an exercise booklet and a pedometer meant to encourage walking. "

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Rocket stuff:

""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

What I find interesting is this meal inspired by Californians is being tested in Illinois :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They'll need to throw in a few chops.

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

what! no toy?

Reply to
tater schuld

You used to get a new glass in every box of Duz detergent. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

In the '60's, my family got a glass with every fillup at the "service station" until we had a complete set, something like 24 glasses and one three-quarter gallon pitcher. I still have one of the glasses.

Karl Perry QUARK, Cincinnati, OH

Reply to
KG8GC

three-quarter

We got a set of Apollo glasses with S&H Green Stamps once. Wish I still had them.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

The hell with the stupid toy. SHOW ME THE FOOD CONTAINER!

BTW, those salad containers make nice rockets...

Bob Kaplow

Yea. You used to get freebies from the gas station, the grocery store, the bank, etc. Now you buy a new toaster and they throw in a free failed S&L :-)

Bob Kaplow

I remember those, perhaps from a local grocery store. WOnder what happened to them...

Bob Kaplow

They are still around as S&H Greenpoints

Bruce Canino

I wasn't interested in the stamps. I was wondering where my old APOLLO GLASSES ended up...

Bob Kaplow