not something you see every day

Zak orion went and got his "pink" rocket stuck up in a tree. while trying to dislodge it, I looked up and saw a hummingbird fly up to the rocket and
check it out.
here is a (archived)pic of the rocket in question. wish I had brought the camera to snap the humingbird at the time http://mars-rocketry.com/v-web/gallery/album11/janstarrocket
at least I think thats the one. same color and design.
maybe Fliskit rockets are wildlife refuges :D
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

tater schuld wrote:

Cool. My brightly colored rockets get ogled by hummingbirds all the time out in the desert. Same with my Hawaiian shirts. They think they've discovered a floral buffet, but they can't figure out how to get the nectar.

Just dont wear Hawaiian pants or they might find a way to get the nectar ;)