NSL

Glen, that's ALMOST as good as your comment about the WI police searching for cheese :-)

And seriously, you should read and carry the following:

It's designed to be printed out and folded up to fit your wallet. I keep it folded over my drivers license.

Bob Kaplow

What kind of file is .cfm?

Reply to
raydunakin

Adobe pdf.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Cold Fusion. Macromedias server side scripting thingy. Like PHP, Perl, ASP, etc, etc.

The script serves you a PDF, but your browser doesn't know that and keeps the .cfm extension. Just rename it.

Reply to
John Bowles

It's actually a PDF file...

Bob Kaplow