NSL

Glen, that's ALMOST as good as your comment about the WI police searching for cheese :-)

And seriously, you should read and carry the following:
http://www.aclu.org/Files/OpenFile.cfm?id 042
It's designed to be printed out and folded up to fit your wallet. I keep it folded over my drivers license.
"To enslave men, successfully and safely, it is necessary to have their minds occupied with thoughts and aspirations short of the liberty of which they are deprived. A certain degree of attainable good must be kept before them." Frederick Douglas, "My Bondage and My Freedom," 1855
Bob Kaplow wrote:

keep it

What kind of file is .cfm?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Adobe pdf.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Cold Fusion. Macromedias server side scripting thingy. Like PHP, Perl, ASP, etc, etc.
The script serves you a PDF, but your browser doesn't know that and keeps the .cfm extension. Just rename it.
--
John Bowles
NAR# 84674

It's actually a PDF file...
Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined. -- Patrick Henry, speech of June 5 1788