Ok, so U.S. Rockets [NEVER] existed? I am confused!

(Shhh! I stole it from Blake Driskill)
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Hmmm,
Ya know, if you could get one of those plastic/fibreglass chickens , you could make an actual rocket and enter it as static scale. The Original Rocket Chicken doesn't fly :( Well its not supposed to any ways.
I actually have a chicken rocket and it works very well. It's a Pita to Clean though.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Good news - yes
Bad news - you have to buy it from Jerry - cash in advance. ;-)
Thanks Phil,
I really do hope Jerry can do a reversal and get some if not all his name back.
Phil Stein wrote:

Well Ted,
After being diagnosed with diabetes a few years back, I really can't indulge in anything any more ... sad to say. Anything with moderate carbohydates or sugars is out of my life :( I wish I could sit down and drink a few beers during a ball game, or have a couple slices of carrot cake, but that is no more ... I wish I had more to offer you :)
I guess my insulin pills would be what I am hooked on at the moment, I just hope it doesn't get any worse that that :)
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

Ouch. Pills will beat injections any day. So I've heard.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Ted,
Yes they do! I don't care what those commercial say about being stuck in your finger tips ... it HURTS! I used to get so tire of sore finger tips, I would switch to the belly. Then when my doctor informed me about the pill form, I chose a pill twice a day :)

And THIS is what you do with your time.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

And this is what you do with your time.
jerry, what's your point?
writes:

So I ask of Lunarlos, what are you on?? He's probably one of the drug abusers f rom the early days of HPR himself. SInce he won't identify himself, we can only assume.
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

I think you're confusing Neil Armstrong with Buzz Aldrin. Buzz Aldrin battled alcoholism, but got sober if I remember correctly. And Buzz wasn't an alcoholic while an astronaut.

That statement is very debatable. The overall process is similar for any drug (even caffeine) in that your brain attenuates to adjusted neurotransmitter levels (usually dopamine), but the primary neurotransmitters effected, areas of the brain affected, etc... vary from drug to drug.
Dave

Or thee active ingredient in Chocolate (not the caffeine). I guess that would be my drug of choice.
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote:

Do you have a reference/source for that??? I know Aldrin had problems with alcohol, but I'm unaware of Neil being an alcoholic...
David Erbas-White
What's one astronaut vs another, when he's basically saying that all rocketeers (professional or otherwise) are addicts?
Seems to me that as soon as he extracts one foot from his mouth, he replaces it with the other.
-- David

Who? Be specific.

Bullshit.
Jerry
Your posts are mudslinging.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Why do you want to know? Are you concerned that this person might be one of your employees?

As are 99% of your posts.
Remember jerry, this is rmr, it's what you made it!
Dave Grayvis wrote:

You mean, "one of his less than two employees"..(:-)

W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Yes, that's what I meant.
Hello again Dynapython,
Tell ya what, lets ask the man himself ... Jerry Irvine. Jerry I have made some claims and asked some questions in a public forum. I have not tried to drag you through the mud. I am trying to understand why you do the things you have done.
So I will ask you, Jerry Irvine, in this public forum of rec.models.rockets:
Why do you do the things that get you into such trouble over and over again?
I am not "out to get you" or "make you look bad" as that has been the case since the early 1980s. It would have been real easy to type, "Jerry is a crook", "Jerry is a thief", but instead, I refered to you as "bright and intelligent", hell that is better than some of the people who post here! But I also view you as a "sociopathic miscreant". Now that is where I have the issue with you. It would be nice in a couple years or so to say to another person in rocketry, "I am sure proud of Irvine. He got his life turned around, and now he and we are better off because of it!". Now wouldn't that be better that the existing feelings?
Jerry Irvine, what say you?