Ok, so U.S. Rockets [NEVER] existed? I am confused!

W. E. Fred Wallace wrote: . I must of been having a senior moment..

Should be "must have" not "must of"

Oh Cletus, you never fail to amaze me with your pithy rejoinders!

Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Sorry, Cletus, no such town in Virginia. Perhaps you meant Culpeper?

Maybe you can bring your coloring book with you. I understand it has pretty pictures of horsies.

"your" not "you".

Methinks you've been sniffing too much AP, Cletus!

Feel free to drop me a line when you can string together a complete sentence.

Reply to
Gus

And this is what you do with your time.

jerry, what's your point?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Maybe because it's neither invented nor speculation.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Why do you want to know? Are you concerned that this person might be one of your employees?

As are 99% of your posts.

Remember jerry, this is rmr, it's what you made it!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

steve decker blathered:

If that's all it takes to amaze you, I have many pithy rejoinders. In person you would find some quite punishing..

Fact is hard to refute, isn't it??? Is that the best you can do?

You should come to the launch and introduce yourself..

Correction made, do you now understand your moron status???

Other than on an open forum, not a chance.

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You mean, "one of his less than two employees"..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Yes, that's what I meant.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

As I've said before - anytime, anywhere.

I've been to Culpeper before. Why would I introduce myself? You can't speak English anyway, Cletus.

Much as I love making fun of the retarded, I'll leave it at this:

"Your honor, I refer the court to the case of rubber vs. glue".

Reply to
Rad Sampson

I saw Fred at MDRA a few weeks ago. Thanks for not coming to PARA.

Reply to
Phil Stein

What do you expect from an NJ government employee? I think he is the guy that leans on the rake while one guy digs and the other 5 guys watch.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You're welcome.

I've got better things to do.

Reply to
Rad Sampson

Jerry,

I am only trying to figure out why you are getting into SERIOUS trouble month after month, year after year for almost the last 30 years? There must be a neurological or a drug problem. No SANE person that I know of, except for serial killers and career criminals even come close to the things you have done? Jerry, I want you back in rocketry. I want you stirring the pot ... LEGALLY! The greater the number of quality producers, the better the price SHOULD be in the end for the consumer.

Now certainly, Gary didn't plan to have the fire and explosions at his plant. It was an accident. On the other hand, you bounce checks and steal supplies, services, and money CONSTANTLY from 100s of people over the last 30 years. There is a BIG difference between you and Gary.

Now I know the gripe between you and Chuck Rogers. He wrote a rocket software program and you stole it. Jerry, you are VERY capable of writing a darn decent program yourself if you just apply yourself and get back on the 'straight and narrow'.

Jerry your intelligent, far more than you have displayed over the past

30 years. Man, let the anger go! Get > >
Reply to
lunarlos

Whenever you feel lucky moron....

steve decker blathered again:

See you tomorrow, if you feel lucky..

Because doing so would help you with your moron problem..

Look me up if you ever feel lucky..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

All he has to do is become a legal manufacturer, just like everyone else. If he did, it's unlikely to make any significant difference in the price of motors, though. Right now there are at least four manufacturers of APCP motors competing against each other and against the many hybrid manufacturers, yet the cost of motors keeps going up.

Even when Jerry was making, selling, and shipping motors illegally his prices were not a great deal less than any other brand despite the fact that he didn't have the expense of permits, insurance and industrial-grade facilities.

Reply to
raydunakin

Not to mention, jerry never paid any of his suppliers.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Phil,

Would it not be a GREAT Saturday night to see Fred and Gus in the ring together? Hey Gus when You feel lucky let me know which launch your going to to introduce yourself to Fred, I want to see this!

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins

Will do, buddy

Reply to
Rad Sampson

I'd be happy to facilitate the meeting. Feeling lucky? Just let me know.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I always feel lucky.

Do you, punk?