Ok, so U.S. Rockets [NEVER] existed? I am confused!

Phil,
Would it not be a GREAT Saturday night to see Fred and Gus in the ring together? Hey Gus when You feel lucky let me know which launch your going to
to introduce yourself to Fred, I want to see this!
Dennis

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:53:45 GMT, "D&JWatkins"

Will do, buddy

I'd be happy to facilitate the meeting. Feeling lucky? Just let me know.
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:26:00 -0500, Phil Stein

I always feel lucky.
Do you, punk?
Well, do you?
Facilitate away, Philly

How about 11/13 in Price, MD?
Phil Stein wrote:

Always happy to meet new faces. I'll be available for introductions, both days of our next MDRA launch, (12 and 13 Nov, 2005).
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:14:55 -0500, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

I may just take you up on that.
Rad Sampson wrote:

Please do, but I doubt you will.
BTW, Justin Gleiter still launches with MDRA. In fact he was at the October launch..
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:03:09 -0500, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

If I don't make it to Price, you can come see me anytime.
You know where I live.
Steve Decker "weaseled":

Not worth the additional effort.. I expected the above type response from you. I think I'll just refer to you "Weasel" from now on. However, I guess I should apologize to the poor weasels for insulting the species..
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 05:59:10 -0500, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

I think you're just yellow, Cletus.
You want a piece bad enough, come get it.
It will be my pleasure to put you in the slam and/or the hospital.
Rad Sampson/weaseled:

I doubt you will ever make an attempt to find out.

Please reread my previous post, (carefully). Your lack of comprehension is apparent..

Weasel, weasel, weasel; Your perception is all wrong, I never go looking for trouble. I just find it impossible to walk away from or turn the other cheek. However, if you ever run into me, you can always try the latter.. Once again, I must apologize to the poor weasels for insulting the apecies..
Well It's time to go earn some spending money. You have a great day Weasel..(;-)
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:12:27 -0500, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

Uh huh, OK, Cletus.
BTW, you spelled "species" incorrectly.
I know it's difficult when you don't have opposable thumbs, but do try, won't you, Cletus?
Say "hey" to Cousin Goober.
Weasel squirmed:

You see, now we have an understanding..

Hey, your not totaly stupid, you at least understood the meaning..

You-da-man weasel, I mean Goober. See, there you go, now I must apoligize to the weasel species again.
Game over..

Come on wussy boy - are you going to show up or not? THis is a yes or no question. You don't want people questioning your credibility do you?
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:14:55 -0500, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

By the way, does Justin Gleiter still fly down there?

Do you want to fight him too?
Except that you don't usually establish a quorum based on proxies. They count for casting votes, not for counting the members present to establish the quorum. Without enough members actually present for a quorum, decisions and votes at the meeting wouldn't count, regardless of how many proxies people had.

You are of course correct, but the subject is "BOD voting", not membership voting..
Rick Dunseith wrote:

Rick Dunseith wrote:

So what happens if a relatively new, small organization with members scattered all over the country is unable to get enough members for a quorum together in one place at the same time?? Would that org be unable to ever get anything done, or would common sense prevail?